Thursday, August 1, 2013

Our Pet Expo Drawing Winner

Congratulations to Amanda!  She was the winner of our drawing at the Lyco. Co. SPCA's Pet Expo for a free 2 hour session! 

And what is a more appropriate photo session for a pet expo winner than a photo session with your dog?




 I had a blast working with these two.  Amanda's dog Daisy was a hoot!  


We met up at Indian Park in Montoursville.  It was my first time shooting at that location so I wasn't really sure what to expect.  It turned out to be the perfect location.  The day was pretty warm but Daisy did great keeping up with us and taking plenty of breaks for cool water.  


 I really don't think I could have asked for a better photo session!  We moved all over the park taking advantage of the covered bridge, the gazebo and the pond.  Daisy was a little bit worn out by the end of it was totally worth it!





No comments:

Post a Comment